UAB Silver Dream introduces the following activities and intensions with regard to the quality field:
• To improve the quality of production in order to meet increasing customer needs;
• To examine and understand customer demands and expectations; constantly satisfy their reasonable requirements, evaluate customer satisfaction;
• To improve company‘s activities, formulate quality objectives and tasks for the relevant company‘s levels, taking into account the needs of customers, owners, employees, suppliers and other parties interested in company‘s development;
• To seek that all employees would understand the importance of their role and contribution to the company’s development, be actively involved in implementing company’s strategy and goals, to increase theoretical knowledge, develop professional skills by building competences that could be adapted to pursuing both company’s and personal objectives;
• To involve company’s suppliers in the process of improving production quality in order to achieve better quality of raw materials, more effective conditions for cooperation and communication;
• To increase visibility of the company and improve its image among customers and partners in order to gain their trust and more efficient cooperation;
• To allocate resources necessary for the implementation of quality objectives, which are consistent with this quality policy and, to ensure that quality policy is well known and comprehensible.